Is that whats meant to happen?? So its 9 months later and I am still officially on the chubbier side of life. I'm rather over it. Its hardly worth complaining about though as it is clearly due to the fact that I feasted non stop on pastries, pasta, pies, pavlova... yep all the bad stuff (all the P's) for nine months non stop. So, it takes 9 months to put it on and well, 9 maybe 19 months to lose it. Thank god for PROTEIN powder that magic P that will save me. Protein shake for brekky with cup of berries, cup of water and 3 spoons of Protein powder. Keep the carb cravings at bay for the day.
The trick is to be motivated enouogh to lose the weight but grounded enough not to let the 'balance' tip and to become a self obsessed who thinks and talks non stop about the pounds of blubba that they need to lose (and didnt have before... like anyone cares what u looked like before its for that reason that i will make a pact, dear blog, with you right now that I will not post any posts that include whinging about the 'weigh' (excuse the pun) it used to be. I will focus more on the here and now and any warm fuzzy feelings that I have about myself in relation to my weight... denial? Perhaps but the negative stuff, whether its in my brain or in my blog, has no purpose other than to demotivate (My fabulous PT, Mishfit reminds me of that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment