Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Kisses..


Image of Isobel: Sara Ireland - Photographer




Isobel has started to play up at sleep time again.. she kicks her little legs in her sleeping bag, crys an angry cry, stands up... trys to escape and makes this very tragic, sooky sound that goes something like... aaaabooboobooboooooooooooooooo.

What makes it all half bearable is that when I go in after her first little bout of crying, I have taken to giving her little baby kisses all over her face (yep, I know this breaks all the rules and sends completely the wrong message ie. rewards her tanty!) ... I cant help it because she smiles and gives me little giggles and turns her cheek to catch my kisses...ironically, this gives me the little surge of energy I need to get on with my 'teach Izzy to sleep' routine! If only she knew...

No comments: