
I have been feeling this urge to get crafty lately.. I am not sure where it will lead but I'm going to start by buying a sewing machine and learning to sew.
I found this pattern for a cute pinny on www.duckcloth.com.au - it arrived in the mail today and I am hoping to make Isobel a dress to wear at her first birthday.
Next step is to order some Babushka material for the top panel (yes, I am crazy about them at the moment) and some lovely colourful material for the other sections...
This is the babushka material for my first project:
Images: Flickr
3 comments:
Mamma Joo I'm loving your new look blog!
Izzy will look so beautiful in her pinny. I can't wait to see the finished product.
You're inspiring me to try my hand at sewing too. I see so many cute little pinnies that I'd love to make for Amelie.
My friend is going to teach me to sew, then i will buy a machine and show you how to make a pinny. We can have a little craft barn with tea and cake... Mmmmm x
That dress is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the end result. She's going to look gorgeous.
Post a Comment