Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Call me Cupid..




I am so happy that my gorgeous friend Jen has found love. I am even happier that I had a hand in her finding him!

I was recently a bridesmaid in my girlfriends wedding and the guy I was partnered with was single, lovely and a fantastic dancer. So, I did what any good married friend would do and set him up with my single friend, Jen. They are totally in love... here's hoping they make a little friend for Izzy!

Image courtesy of flickr

3 comments:

Jessi said...

i'd love to make isobel a skirt. what size is she? a 1?

good work on playing cupid :)

Jessi said...

ok so a bigger-waisted size one. My two are chubbalubbas too, just the way i like them!

i like essay comments, so no need to apologise! ;)

The 2nd chance dude bought the chairs and is driving down to Melbourne to collect :) wow!

I shall get on the job and make isobel something special. x

Oh and don't feel bad, re pay it forward. No one will know if you never do it.

Jessi said...

mine appears to be working okay?

You could make some gift cards or something simple like that?

OR...

Just totally forget and don't worry!