Sunday, July 19, 2009

Izzy's 1st Birthday Party..

The munchkin is turning one tomorrow!

Yesterday we had her first ever birthday party. The weather was good to us - we took our chances and had a feast of lamb and chicken souvlaki's in the local park.

A fairy named Rainbow popped in to entertain the kids with some singing and games (yep, I am THAT mum...te he) - it worked out to be the perfect addition because little Izzy was sick with a nasty cold and as soon as the Fairy appeared she lit up and was grinning from ear to ear.

I am completely knackered so I will let some pictures tell the story and post some tonight!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

already??

wow happy birthday for tomorrow little girl and don't worry i have big things install for tom's party too...

x

Smithsholidayroad said...

Happy 1st birthday Izzy! hope you had a lovely day! can't wait to see some pics. A big congrats to Mummy and Daddy too on surviving the first year xo