Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sicky Sunday

Yesterday I posted about one of the great discoveries of parenthood. Today I am reminded of one of the not so super additions to my new life - kiddy sickness!

One of the occupational hazards of nannying (especially kids in kinder and primary school) is the icky germs they like to bring home and give to Izzy and I.

Today hubby and Izzy are taking turns to spew... Hubby in to a bucket and Izzy all over herself, the floor and anywhere else it decides to spill.

Can't say Im thrilled with Sicky Sunday. I think its fair to say it sucks.

2 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Oh I know your pain. I keep being told that it will boost her immune system... but that isn't a silver lining for me just yet.

Sending you all healthy vibes.

The capsules are from China Town in Sydney, so cute! x

Smithsholidayroad said...

Hope both the sickies feel better soon xo