Friday, May 21, 2010

Mud Pies




Our favourite pass time at the moment? Why, mud pies of course!

So much attention goes in to each little pie. There is a method to your dirt madness.

I don't dare try and introduce any ingrediant other than good ole' fashioned mud.

I once cut up an eggplant, thinking I was such a clever mum to be giving you something extra to add to your mixture. Youlooked at me in disgust and emptied the bowl on the ground.

As if I would 'cook' mud pies with anything other than dirt and water, mum!

2 comments:

Mammamusing said...

Gorgeous Jess.

I should lighten up a little and let Amelie make mud pies (and a major mess) too.

x

Jess said...

Mud, dirt, sand, water.. they are truly staples in any toddlers play. It will keep Izzy entertained for AGES. More than anything else...Amelie would love it (and it helps build immunity)