Monday, January 3, 2011

Ayla Jean - 3 weeks

May I just say before I start this post that it is really really hard to blog one handed. One handed with baby on boob and with breast feeding brain.... So, in the interests of not sounding like a complete dim wit, I will keep this post simple. Small steps back to blogland.

I promise to pop back later in the week to share Ayla's birth story...A succesful VBAC story :)

In the meantime, here are a few more pics;

Sleeping angel - 2 days old..


Me and my girls..

Getting to know Dad...


Happy 2011 Everyone... I have a feeling it's going to be a wonderful year!   

10 comments:

Maxabella said...

Happy new year, Jess. I only just got back online today after a bit of a break and I caught your post just as you published it. She is gorgeous and so are you. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your newbie and may your mummybrain pass quickly - though my youngest is 2.5 and I still have it (Doh!)

Loz said...

Congratulations Jess and I wish you and yours a wonderful 2011

Cat said...

You're all TOO adorable for words. Look at you all gorgeous and glowing. I have been thinking of you. I hope 2011 is a really wonder filled time for you all sweet Jess! xxxxx

Mammamusing said...

So glad you got the birth you wanted Jess.

I was dying to know but didn't want to pry.

Ayla is a doll!

Tracey said...

gorgeous!

Hayley said...

Oh Jess you all look so happy and beautiful!! What a wonderful start to the new year :) I hope the year just keeps getting better and better for all of you xx

a country wife said...

Ayla is so adorable Jess! And you look fantastic, I can see the joy in your eyes. I completely understand about the one handed typing, its even more fun when you have a toddler on your knee trying to help with breastfeeding, ha ha!

Maleny Mumma said...

Congratulations Jess. She is way too beautiful!

Photography said...

Happy new year your family looks gorgeous! So nice that all is well.xx