Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend Sunshine

Those of you who live in Melbourne will be able to relate to the absolute JOY I feel when the sun shines for the weekend...

We had no plans when we slipped out of bed and in to the day. Those are the best days. We chose to spend it together - just the four of us.





A train ride in to the city. Exploring the banks of the Yarra. A play-stop at the birrung marr playground (what a great park!) and a big bowl of ice cream to finish the adventure.

Hope the sun is shining on your weekend too!

11 comments:

Amy said...

I adore those type of days.
Buckle down for a steamy one today!
We're seeking water - a body surf and the pool are beckoning!

Love the photos of your girls. You can see the love pouring off both of them.

xx

Claire @ Claire Ever After said...

Sounds perfect!
xo

MultipleMum said...

Your little Isobel is a gorgeous thing. Love the chub. Makes me want to eat it (in a non-weird way!)

Sydney's weather was superb this weekend too. Lovely!

Maxabella said...

I'm just catching up on my blog reading, Jess. I love that photo of you and Isobel. It's captured a beautiful moment perfectly. x

Becky said...

Beautiful photos. It sounds like such a lovely weekend.

Cat said...

What gorgeous photos! I love days like those that just come together and build wonderful family memories.

Mammamusing said...

Jess I can't believe I have only recently discovered the Birrarung Marr park. The playground is fantastic.

It looks like you had a great day :)

LJ said...

I hear you. We love getting out and about. Jess, Isobel is just gorgeous. What a beautiful family you have.

Maxabella said...

Hello Jess... missing you... x

Tracey said...

Hey Jess...hope all's ok?

Missing you too. xx

Maxabella said...

Miss you, busy mumma. I'm always happy to see you pop by my blog. Hope you're happy and well!! x