Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Girls

 

My oh my, where has the past year gone? It does feel like just yesterday that I was fumbling my way through the early months of being a mother of two. And oh what a ride it has been. 

By far the most rewarding gift of all, has been watching the precious bond grow between my girls. 
Seeing their little fingers curled around each other. The way they grin cheekily at each other when up to mischief. The way Izzy wants to help Ayla with her shoes, brushing her teeth, carrying her backpack to creche... Sometimes I think my heart might just explode with love! 



2 comments:

Claire @ Claire Ever After said...

Yay! I was soooo excited when I saw a blog post from you! I miss your posts!!!!! Your girls are divine! How time flies.....:( It does only feel like yesterday that Ayla was born! Crazy! And now I have a booming 3 month old...and that too has gone way too fast!!
Claire xx
P.S. I have a new URL for my blog:
http://blog.scissorspaperrockdesigns.com.au/

Maxabella said...

OMG, you're here! And they are all growed up and adorable to boot. I can't believe it's been so long and you have done so much, Jess. Well done. Whatever you're up to, it obviously suits you well.

I am so happy to see you again. x