Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mummy Sandwich

Last weekend was so busy. We had parties on Fri and Sat night and then a wedding on Sunday night followed by my part time nannying job on Monday from 7am. By Tuesday I was exhausted and in need of a weekend to recover from my weekend.

One thing made our eventful weekend all worthwhile.... On Sunday morning Hubby, Izzy and I woke early and walked to a local cafe for a post hangover fry up and coffee. With our bellies full we stumbled home and in to bed for a 'family nap' that turned in to a 2 hour snooze! It was gorgeous. So cold outside yet so toasty under our doona with hubby on my left and Izzy on my right and everyone spooning. We called it a Mum Sandwich and its all I want for Mothers Day - A full day Mum Sandwich!

No comments: