I'm not usually one to want, want, want however lately there seems to be so many things that I... well... want! It does seem a little self indulgent to actually list all of these 'wants' but I do believe that one must first ask in order to recieve..So hey, I'm just 'putting it out there' and who knows what the universe will send my way (must remember to discreetly leave a copy of this wish list on the fridge... just in case the universe needs hubbys help in delivering!)Note: There is no mention of wanting world peace, an end to poverty or a cure for any number of terminal illnesses.. this is shameless self indulgence.
1. A wizz bang camera - Nikon Digital SLR something or other (the type that takes frame after frame in a milisecond)
2. Meet Me at Mikes new craft book
3. 'Thirty something and over it' by Kasey Edwards
4. Hot Jeans (must loose some kg's first)
5. Winter clothes... $500 worth would do the trick!
6. Luscious bath robe
7. Sewing Machine (overlocker)
8. CAE Sewing course
I wanted to make it to 10 but a girl can't be too greedy! Work your magic universe....
2 comments:
i want some of those things too! It is okay to want to want! (that was a mouthful!!)
x
Mm.sounds delish. Might have to give it a go.
Post a Comment