Friday, June 5, 2009

Why the blog block?

It has been an interesting few weeks to say the least. I have felt complete Blog block and I am guessing its because my overactive mind has been madly trying to process everything that its taking in. Oh, and I also because every time I enter blogland I get lost in all the amazing blogs and reading all about the talented people out there.

Here is a snapshot of whats happening in my world:

- Isobel is about 6 weeks off turning 1! This in itself is taking up a lot of headspace! It is so hard to believe my little baby girl whom I am sure I just brought home from the hospital yesterday is actually going to be a year old. Enough said!


- I have been starting to feel like absolute crap and had pretty much convinced myself that I was dying of some rare disease (total hypochondriac at times). My trusty doctor did all the tests needed to prove that I would live to see another year and in the process discovered that I have coeliacs disease! Major discovery because I have had tummy issues my whole life. Now my whole diet must change...seeing a specialist next week. I look forward to sharing any future gluten free discoveries in my blog.

Thats about all I can be bothered posting about right now. For the time being I am glad I managed to get something in there and out of my head!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

you know i have coeliacs as well??? So whatever I can do or share with you etc.. just ask! It will not be a burden on me in the slightest!

Something to make your day brighter... the parcel for Isy is on its way! So I'd say by Tuesday you should have something nice and bright to look at!

x