Friday, June 5, 2009

White sands

Crystal clear water, cocktails, sunshine & all our bestest friends.... Fiji. The date is set.

We leave on the 27th of August. Our first Overseas hollie as a family. We spend the first week with all our mates for a wedding and then the three of us will head to Octopus Island for a week of family time. Cannot wait. I am so excited that I might just wee myself as I type!

So, I now need to just shed a few (7) kgs in 3 months. I think I can, I think I can.

And then I would like to buy something along the lines of this:



and this:




and perhaps this for the poolside bar...



All these gorgeous dresses were found here

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Yep I agree it is a relief once you find out!! I was diagnosed in 2002 and it has made life much more comfortable. Gluten free bread is pretty terrible all around but Dovedale Bread (sold in coles and IGA - maybe Safeway?) makes some great products! South Melbourne market use to sell some great freshly baked g/f bread too! I use to get that back in the pre-children days!

So far I don't think the boys have it. I kept Zac on a gluten free diet until he was 12 months, because I was scared! Both boys appear fine. I believe they won't test until children are 2.

Oh and as far as bread goes, apparently there is a new bread out which is only sold at 3 places in Melbourne. I have not been to check that out yet, but when I do, I will tell you what it is called!

:) x

cute choices of dresses jess!

Coupon Magnet said...

Hi! Visiting from SITS! You have a great blog here! I love the dress choices for your trip. They are all so cute! I think the 1st one is my favorite. :)
I'm following and will continue to stay tuned!
Come stop by my blog if you'd like!
Christy