Monday, June 8, 2009

The Little Things....

I'm taking part in a fun photographic challenge (that ends tomorrow evening).
If you want to join in, you can find out more here

Photographic Challenge "It's the little things".

Simple, everyday things which make your life a pleasure.
Limit of 10 images...no minimum. You don't have to be a fabulous photographer, just have fun.No words required, let your photos tell the story.

Here goes (in no particular order..)




















Of course, I could go on and on and on... there are so many little things that make my life perfect. I had fun reflecting on a few and sharing them here!

Oh and by the way.. if you are wondering what the last photo is - its green friendly all purpose cleaner. It's my best friend. Clean freak, much?

8 comments:

Mammamusing said...

hee hee Jess I just love the mishmash of photos...love that you use "green" cleanser. Is that fairtrade coffee in your takeaway cup?

xox

carly said...

great pictures! lovely family :)

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Great photos. Love the last one, although I think you need to get a new best friend (maybe one who can gossip and drink coffee).

nellbe said...

Just love your photos :)

Kawaii for You said...

beautiful photo's... Christine xo

Smithsholidayroad said...

Jess, Love your pics! i adore the smoochie 3rd one!

nellbe said...

Me again Jess. Thanks for your comment on my blog :) Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, please feel free to email me if you want to chat about anything.

Bee said...

You have a beautiful family!

And I just saw in your profile PS I Love You is one of your fave movies. Love that movie! I bawled the whole way through!