

Isobel and I got a little package in the mail yesterday. There is nothing better than recieving good old snail mail but when its a gorgeous colourful parcel and you know there's a pressie inside... well lets just say that it makes me happier than a pig in poo!
Jessi from Happenings of Zac and Tom sent me this gorgeous handmade skirt for Izzy.
Thanks Jessi - you made my day.. in fact you made my week and as you can see, little Izzy looks pretty darn cute too!
4 comments:
that skirt is adorable and Izzy looks pretty darn cute in it too :)
oh yay!!! :) it does look cute!
the pocket can also be worn on the hip, for an alternative to the front pocket, either way, izzy looks gorg!
thanks for sharing!!
Awww how gorgeous!
Jess, it looks amazing! Izzy is just beautiful :)
I am looking for Pinny patterns too, give me a few more goes until I am happy to pass it on! bron
Post a Comment