Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Inspiration Overload

This is my self-diagnosis. I am sure all bloggers go through this. You start out so enthusiastic about this new world you have discovered.

So full of inspiration. Every day brings more and more interesting and fascinating blogs. You start building your own and you hope a few people might read it. Then one day, you discover you have a few followers... a few people commenting on your posts.

A few weeks or perhaps months later and you have over 20 followers. Is it stage fright? Suddenly you dont have anything to say. Bloggers block. Or is it simply a case of inspiration overload. Too much too soon? Like a passionate love affair that fizzles after moving too quickly...

Has this happened to you before? How did you find your way back to blog love?

5 comments:

Jessi said...

so weird.. i just came to ask where you were and you had just posted!

no more bloggers block please.

we miss you

Smithsholidayroad said...

yes come back !!!! but yes completely can relate. Maybe just start back slowly, like a week round up?````

Jessi said...

or participate in some memes ?

Mammamusing said...

After a blogging frenzy I logged in today for the 1st time in nearly a month!

Not so much bloggers block but boogers block in my household. Poor Amelie is blocked up with a cold so I've been concentrating on her.

Hope to get back to my blog more regularly soon :)

the shoppe owner said...

Hmmm... I've just started my new blog (I've had a family blog for a long time, but this little blog is an outlet just for me - and those I share it with, of course!), so I really don't have advice on the matter. What I do know is that breaks can be a very good thing. Getting out and enjoying the real world for a day (as opposed to the internet world that I am so addicted to so often - wait? Did I just actually admit that??? Eeek!) always crams me full of things to share :O)