When it was time to set sail, we both held our breath - would it float?
Yes... but not for long those busy little hands couldn't wait to sink it. Fill it full of water and watch it submerge..
Such is the wonderful world of a two year old. Create and destroy!
There is a lesson in all her little antics. My reaction (as a Virgo wanna-be perfectionist was to feel upset that our beautiful boat lasted all but 5 minutes. She reminded me with her gleaming eyes and cheeky smile that it isnt about the end result, its all about the journey.
2 comments:
Wow look at you Jess. Life looks more fun at your house. Amelie wants a play date with Izzy very soon :)
Oh Jess...I love this! SOOOOO cute! I'm always looking for 'craft' inspiration to do with Ella...and this is great!
Too funny about Izzy sinking it straight away LOL!! And I'm a virgo too....definite perfectionist here :))))
xo
Post a Comment