Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 34

I can hardly believe it... has time really flown by this fast?

Here I am in week 34 (and a half to be exact) - in around 6 weeks I will be holding the next little addition to our family. Falling in love all over again.

I havent really tracked this pregnancy on my blog and I am a little regretful as it has been an interesting ride.

So, how am I feeling now? Absolutely fantastic. At around week 3o, I wondered how I would ever get through to 40 weeks (or more!) - I was tired, emotional and had zero energy. An iron defeciency was diagnosed... supplements started, the red meat intake upped and I think it has made a world of difference.

I think.... maybe.... just maybe.... I could do this again one day ;o)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful picture, you are glowing :)

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh Jess...you look gorgeous...what a beautiful belly!!
Wow...not long to go...so exciting!!
xo

Tracey said...

You are rocking the prego vibe! xx

Maxabella said...

You're looking great, it's so nice to see a With Bubba photo of you. I'm so happy that you're so well. x

Gill@OurParklife said...

you look great....love those pregnant belly shots!

glad you are feeling better, amazing what a little iron can do, isn't it?!

gill xo

Gill@OurParklife said...

you look great....love those pregnant belly shots!

glad you are feeling better, amazing what a little iron can do, isn't it?!

gill xo