Izzy and I spent some time making these chrissie decorations today...

They also double as christmas cards. We have written little chrissie wishes on the back and will be sending them off in little red envelopes tomorrow...

We also finished making oodles of wrapping paper and there is now green and red glitter from one end of the house to the other, up Izzys nose, in her eyes, on her scalp... I even found some when changing her nappy. Joy.
Loving the handmade Christmas. I dont think I can ever go back to buying store bought cards and paper.

The rest of the day was spent watching Angelina Ballerina in German. I begged M to download some copies for Izzy to watch today as I knew I would be too exhausted for energetic play in this humidity. I guess I should have stipulated they be IN ENGLISH!
The strange thing is, she didnt actually seem to care...
10 comments:
heh heh, kids are funny. She probably knew something was up, but hey, it's still pretty Angelina.
Decos look great. At least you are amusing yourself and being patient!! x
we love handmade gift wrap and cards also...nice to make and nice to receive them! sleep well...
You are far too warm and genuine to be an OSL gal, Jess. x
How gorgeous Jess!
I hope having glitter all over the house isn't causing you to develop a tick!
Oooh nice work Jess & Izzy! LOVELY!
Haaa still cracking up about the bi-lingual Angelina :) Ella loves some crappy show that I have only ever seen on youtube {its that good LOL} and I have no idea what language they speak in.....but they are cartoon animals jibbering away to each other & not one word is understandable.....but Ella LOVES it!! Haaaa!
Also, Jess my dear, Can you do me a favour & send me your postal address in an email {scissorspaperrockdesigns@gmail.com}....I'm not stalking you....got a little something to send :)
xo
Oh Jess, how gorgeous are your christmas tree ornaments! I plan to do the same thing with Ossie once I've stocked up on paint and glitter.
We have a Maisy the Mouse DVD that Oscar adores and plays over and over. It plays in 20 different languages, with the default being German. I'm sure Oscar's watched it more times in German then he has in English and he's never batted an eyelid!
Hi Jess...thanks for stopping by my blog.
Love some of your ideas. Very cute blog too!
I love the idea of the potted tree!! The decorations look sweet and the wrapping paper will be beautiful! We made wrapping paper...okay I made it while CJ placed red and green handprints all over the driveway..whoops :)
It looks awesome girls, well done! :) I am keen to try glitter around these parts but wondering the best way of not finding them all about the house. Hope you're getting a little rest in too. xx
Cute as! I can't wait till i can do that
Post a Comment