Saturday, December 11, 2010

A gift for Isobel..

I went in search of a special little gift today. A gift for Isobel from her little brother or sister...

 I found this beautiful Fairy book...



And a pretty little Rainbow Fairy that I am going to sit on this wreath...

 Isnt she pretty?


We are all waiting for our little bubba to make his/her appearance.... 40 weeks, 5 days and counting!

9 comments:

Alice Becomes said...

Oh wow, jess....This is tough, 40 weeks and 5 days?! Wishing it happens for you soon. I have a good feeling about sunday for you!

Gorgeous book....What a sweet gift for Isobel!

Gill xo

Jessi said...

yes i think today is the day Jess!!

fingers crossed that it is and best of luck for the pending birth!!

x thinking of you

that fairy is just gorgeous!

Claire @ Claire Ever After said...

Oh that book, fairy & wreath are GORGEOUS! Izzy will love them & I'm sure she will love being a big sister....what a special job to have :)
All the best Jess! Sending you lots of baby dust for the upcoming birth of bubby number 2.
xoxox

Bubby Makes Three said...

I love it... and she will love it too. But 40 weeks+? What is going on, luv?! Maybe try pulling the bike out of the garage and hoisting your preggers belly over the top. Seemed to work for me!!! x

Hayley said...

What a beautiful gift I am sure she will love it..and her baby brother or sister. Wishing you the very best of luck and here's hoping your next post will be introducing the newest member of the family xx

Raelene said...

That's a lovely idea... A gift from a new sibling. We weren't nearly as creative back when mine were all baby powder sweetness! (I sound so old!)
I won't say today's the day, coz your new bub is calling the shots. Shows what a great mum you are... He/she already feels completely relaxed, unhurried, no stress. Beautiful!!!

Bubby Makes Three said...

Congratulations, you have been GIFTED! Visit my site to receive your pressie and I wish you and your (soon to expand!) family a very merry Christmas x
http://bubbymakesthree.blogspot.com/2010/12/you-are-gifted.html

a country wife said...

Oh Jess, what an adorable gift. I'm sure it will be something she cherishes forever. Good luck with the countdown, wow almost 41 weeks, oh how I feel for you! Can't wait to hear news of your little ones arrival xx

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

Congratulations on the new bub, she is beautiful.

I adore your little fairy, please do tell where you found her as I have a little girl here who would fall in love with one like that :)