OK so the kids in this house are WAY too big to driven around in this but I really, really want one!
I can imagine it would be a great way to transport the groceries home, put all the beach gear into, take the dog for a ride...hmmm, I may be scraping the barrel on the last one, but I'm sure I'd find lots of uses for it if I had one!
Thanks for sharing, I'm off to research it a little more,
8 comments:
ohhhhhh nice! I can definitely see you riding around in it and you can stash your groceries in there too! very practical
or you get your hubby to ride it and you sit in the back!
corrie:)
i am so taken with this!
That to cute!! Lovin it :O)
There is a dude that cruises around Yarraville on a bike similar to this but with the bucket in front in ruby red.
It is so cool!
OMG I want one :)
So cute!
xo
wow....
how cool!
Gill xo
LOVE! Kids would love that too - the Bebito would NEVER want to get out. :)
OK so the kids in this house are WAY too big to driven around in this but I really, really want one!
I can imagine it would be a great way to transport the groceries home, put all the beach gear into, take the dog for a ride...hmmm, I may be scraping the barrel on the last one, but I'm sure I'd find lots of uses for it if I had one!
Thanks for sharing, I'm off to research it a little more,
Felicity x
Post a Comment