Just dropping in to wish y'all a lovely, restful and chocolate filled Easter weekend...
We are heading down the coast tomorrow. One beach house, 4 adults, 5 kids and 20,000 easter eggs. Not sure how restful that will be but it will indeed be fun.
I have a little post-Easter resolution to share with you...
You see, I miss blogging. I miss it terribly. The community, the writing, the sharing and most importantly I miss knowing that these precious moments in time are being captured somewhere.
So, my plan is a return to blogland. No more of this dropping in every few weeks. A bloggy makeover is needed, so if you can recommend someone whom i can pay to do this for me, please do! I also have a little reader giveaway up my sleeve...
Yup...i have plans.
But first, Happy Easter. May you and yours be safe and happy however you spend it xxx
4 comments:
Have a wonderful Easter Jess xx
cool beans!
have a lovely easter.
looking forward to your blogland return!
Hi Jess, I found Katrina Chambers fantastic to work with for my bloggy makeover. J x
Happy Easter! Looking forward to your return ;)
Post a Comment