Friday, April 22, 2011

Nearly three...

When she wakes her first words are "I'm a fairy, where is my fairy dress...where is my cwwwwooowwwn" (crown)

She smiles and her whole face lights up...you can't help but smile. You melt.

She is cheeky. She is defiant. She is spirited and strong. She is clever. Oh so very clever. She drives me nuts.


She won't wear long sleeves, long pants, cardigans, tights.....it's all
"too spicy"...why of course!

Don't grow up too fast, little monkey.

We love you, Isobel Georgia. To the moon and back xo

5 comments:

Maxabella said...

She is so utterly edible!! It is a wonder these almost-threers survive they arcs cute. It is the age that I would freeze time if I could. x

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Beautiful. Lacey is the same. I don't know how they don't feel the cold.

Lacey refuses to have a blanket at night. Who knows what goes through their little minds! x

Bubby Makes Three said...

:)))))))

MultipleMum said...

So gorgeous! She knows what she wants. Are they all so particular? The Minx is the same - tells me what she will and won't wear. After three boys (the six year old still doesn't care what he wears) it is a real shock. I hope your little family are humming along nicely. I haven't been by is ages but realised I missed you x

Tracey said...

I have one just like that. She's 4...Don't think they are growing out it any time soon! x Enjoy! x