
It's really simple. I love how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time.
So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people. I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.
I got tagged by Nellbe
This is my favourite photo. It was taken 4 days after Isobel born. I was experiencing the text book 'emotional' day and was worried because my milk hadnt come in as yet. My mum came to visit and help me through it with lots of hugs. When I was feeling better, she took all these gorgeous photos of Isobel I. I was just lost in her, wanting to swallow her up with love - not at all aware of the camera.

I tag:
Big brother, Little Sister
Mamma
Musing
Happenings of Zac and Tom
1 comment:
What a gorgeous photo :) So so lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment