Monday, May 31, 2010

Couch Shopping

It has taken me a while but I have finally caught on the joys and conveniences of online shopping.

Taking Izzy to the shops is worse than having a tooth extracted at the moment and just not worth the torture for either of us.

So, I save my shopping for when she is tucked up in bed. I can put my feet up with a cuppa and trawl the net for bargains and special treats!

I came across this gorgeous dress over at Ivy Designs and knew little Izzy would look gorgeous in it.



I also had to get a cute little singlet. I love Wynona's designs they are so fresh and pretty.

I will post some photo's of Izzy in her new clothes when they arrive.

4 comments:

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

I'm the same - it wasn't until I became a mumma that i understood the genius that is online shopping!! i'm now a convert...

Kristi said...

Oh, that dress is so so cute.

Maxabella said...

That dress is a pudding pie. I zipped over to Ivy Designs and ordered one immediately. And they were on sale... you made my day!

Wynona said...

Hi Jess! Just saw this - thanks so much for th epurchase and the plug on your blog! :) So sweet. Hope Izzy enjoys them and looking forward to photos! xxx