Everybody needs a little makeover every now and then. Even my poor 'lil blog needs some TLC every now and then. It was beginning to feel drab and very un-inspiring.
Let's face it, if you are not excited to read/look at your own blog then whats the point of having one.
Next I am to head over to Fat Mum Slim to purchase her Ebook 'Lets Give Them Something to Blog About'And hopefully in a few short days, I will have a fresh new blog to inspire my socks off!
1 comment:
Hi Jess, My blog my book buys were 'Blogging for Dummies' and Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey, (this one is gorgeous)but you know what, in the long run reading blogs is where the best learning is and like everything else it's always changing and always something new happening.
I've got some great links to Ace Aussie's down the right hand side on my blog you might find interesting too. Here's to you having the best time, your blog's looking gorgeous. xo
Post a Comment