Monday, June 21, 2010

blog love



I have come across some amazing blogs lately. Each so unique in their own way and each sharing little gems that have really inspired me or got me thinking about a certain topic.

I have really come to love this little online community of women. Sharing snippets of our life and thoughts. Helping eachother with bits of advice or just simpy 'listening' by posting a quick comment of encouragement.

Reading how other Mums juggle their troops, organise their time, create meal plans, nurture their creative side and just 'be' is really the greatest part of blogging for me. I take so much inspiration for my daily life from blog land.

Here are some blogs that I look forward to reading every week:

Kate @ Mama Musing
Jessi @ Mad Stitches
Cat @ Wouldn't it be loverly
LJ @ With My Own Two Hands
Checks and Spots
Claire @ Scissors Paper Rock
Nicole @ Bubby Makes Three
Maxabella Loves
Kristi @ Giggles Down Under
Punky & Me
Cherie @ Waste Not Do Want
Hayley @ Our Unique Journey
Jorth
Corrie @ Retromummy
Ivy @ Ivy Designs

Phew. I have to stop listing now, I had no idea there were this many (plus more) that I love. I hope you get a chance to have a look at these if you haven't found them already x

11 comments:

LJ said...

Awww - I feel the "blog love". I have only recently discovered the blog world and am find myself inspired daily! Thanks for mentioning my blog! Am really happy to have found my way to yours...

Mammamusing said...

I'm always looking for a new blog to read and love.

Thanks for a few new ideas Jess.

I'm off to check them out.

ps - I love your blog too :)

Danielle said...

Just came over to say hi! You have an adorable family. You've listed some of my fav blogs there :)I totally agree the blog world can be great for mums looking to reach out and explore the world outside their home without actually leaving sometimes :)

Maxabella said...

Oh, thanks for the love, Jess. Right back at ya! And I feel the same way about this lovely, supportive community that we've stumbled into. Who knew?

BTW, been meaning to tell you to have the 'cloth nappy' chat to my sister at 'and then there were four' (pick up her link from my page, if you haven't already). She did the cloth nappy thing... with baby twins and a toddler (older bro is nappy free now)!! Loves it and is full of great tips and advice.

Cherie said...

Oh Jess thanks for the lovely words and including my blog! ;) Hey sorry for not getting back to you re the gluten free.
I've been gluten, dairy, caffeine, night shade free since 1999. There's a whole heap of choices out there now compared to when it happened to me! Greens have amazing cake mixes, Country Life do amazing bread, Rowies have TDF cakes, Arnotts make Rice Cookies! I just did a post about Bibbabaking I found the other day. Darling it's not all doom and gloom
there's so much choice, it's just awful till you get used to it - after that there's no going back!
Give me a hoy if I can help you - but honestly it's all online there's some really good sites out there! Hugs, xo

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Jess, you're a gem!!
Thanks for listing me on your blog post today....I LOVE THAT!!! And i really appreciate that you enjoy my blog :) I enjoy writing it....but since I've only been blogging for about 2 months....I sometimes wonder how many people are actually reading it LOL!!!
I enjoy your blog too! You're such a great Mummy!
Thanks for making my day today! After a long day at work...it was lovely to come home to read your post ;o)
I'm now feeling the 'blog love' too!!
Have a great night.
Claire xo.

Jorth said...

Awww shucks - thanks for the blog love, sweetie!

Bubby Makes Three said...

wow thanks for the mention, possum!

psssst - I've dobbed you in for a little quiz I got sent today from a fellow blogger!! Love you to take part, visit my blog tomoz morn for the questions -- no pressure, of course! x

Hayley said...

Thanks for the blog love its nice to know some-one enjoys your blog as much as you do! I also love your blog and it's nice to have found someone that I can relate to in so many ways xx

Tat said...

Thanks for sharing these. I am fairly new to blogging and still find it hard to pick the ones worth reading out of the thousands that are out there. A pointer in the right directions always helps.

Kristi said...

i am blushing over here. thanks for the love.