
This is not quite how I am feeling at the moment. Quite the contrary in fact.. I feel a little bit more like a bloated water buffalo but that's really beside the point.
The point is, I want to feel like a sexy mother. By sexy I mean inspired, engaged, empowered, strong and most importantly in complete control of my moods and emotions. Actually, it might be a little bit boring to be in complete control of my emotions as that may mean no impulse shopping or emotional eating and I am not quite ready to be that good just yet.
But I am ready for a bit of an attitude adjustment. I have been having a few too many "Its all too hard" thoughts. Feeling the weight creep back on, the limbs go stiff from lack of exercise.. the extra piece of choccie cake 'because I am eating for two now'. So I am searching for a catalyst. Something to haul me off the Negative Nancy train and in to a pair of sexy maternity jeans...
So I bought the book; You Sexy Mother. I have only just started it and I am not expecting it to change my life but it may just have a few little pieces of wisdom that will help me along the path to where I want to be.
Have you heard of or read this book?
1 comment:
Go girlfriend! I've never heard of that book but I hope it helps you :)
Post a Comment