Saturday, June 26, 2010

A little Quiz

My new blog friend over at Bubby Makes Three tagged me to do this little quiz that has been circulating blogland... I may have procrastinated just a bit but last night I finally managed to answer some very simple (yet for some reason challenging questions.... gotta love pregnancy brain!). Here goes...

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I have a little dream that one day, in the next 10 years or so I will pack up my family and we will spend a summer in the South of France*. I picture a French cottage with cute little flower pots on every window sill, a few chooks, breathtaking views, a swimming hole and an abundance of Organic fruit and veg. Just a simple little plan!

*Doesnt really have to be South of France... could be Italy or even Spain. Somewhere lovely!

2. What is your favourite band?
Oh dear.. I have tried to answer this for the past 10 mins and I just cant. There are too many faves!


3. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
My daughter, Isobel. I would love to see the world through her wonder-filled eyes for just one day (it may also help me understand those two year old tantrums a little bit better!)

4. Concert or Broadway show?
Boradway all the way! Never been but would oh so love to.. and I would see The Sound of Music or Annie.


5. Theme song for your life?
I'm a bitch, Im a lover, Im a child, Im a mother, Im a sinner, Im a saint... I cant remember the name of the song but you get my drift!


6. Fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park?
In an ideal seagull free world I would love a picnic but unfortunately the flying rats have invaded all my recent attempts at a peaceful picnic so next time I will take the fancy resturaunt option and dine at Hellenic Republic (my current favourite)


7. Favourite place to shop?
Hmmmm... where to start... A massive, child free shopping complex.


8. Favourite movie?
There are many but my all time fave is The Sound Of Music.


Now to pass this quiz on to a few of my fellow bloggers...

1. Scissors Paper Rock
2. Mamamusing
3. Maxabella
4. With My own Two Hands
5. Our Unique Journey

Good luck girls!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks for passing the quiz on to me...It will be fun!!! Though I am going to have to think of a new song as you took my theme song! (just joking ;)

Maxabella said...

Oooooh, thanks Jess. I'll have a think and post during the week.

I agree about the flying rats and I must say that I can't imagine a nicer place to be than in a villa in the South of France with chickens...

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Thanks for tagging me Jess :)
Ooooh they were hard to answer weren't they! Haaa! I struggled with some of the answers ;o)
Great minds think alike though....we have answered the question about who we'd like to be for a day very similarly.
Have a lovely week Jess xox.