
You know you have had a great weekend when you feel energised and ready to face the fresh week ahead. We had the perfect weekend..
An early start on Saturday morning and a trip to the local market. We bought a big whole Snapper that we prepared together (Bill Granger style) and then baked for dinner with Lemon Potatoes and garlic beans. I must share this recipe as it was to die for!
Today hubby took his nephews to Luna Park whilst Izzy spent an afternoon with her Grandparents so Mum (AKA me) could enjoy a deliciously relaxing one hour massage followed by lunch with my beautiful friend, Nat. After lunch we popped in to Coco Loco for the worlds best Organic Hot Chocolate.
The perfect weekend and very well timed as next week is school holidays which means I will be looking after 4 kids on my work days. I will need all the energy I can muster!
5 comments:
Oooh that does sound blissfully perfect! And your fish dinner sounds so mouthwatering....yes, please do share the recipe :))
Have a lovely week...sounds like it'll be a busy one though!
xox.
Loving you weekend. Can't believe you tackled the Granger snapper (have seen recipe beckoning in my cookbook for years and have always passed). How does the 4 kids on your work days work?
Sounds like a beautiful weekend. Can I swap? ha ha.
sounds great. i felt like that last monday- reenergized and raring to go.... not so much this monday. but my tea is helping. xo m.
Maxabella - The Granger snapper is easy peasy! Promise.. (if we are talking about the same one... coriander, lemon potatos etc..?)
I nanny for a local family one and half days a week. Have done so since Izzy was about 7 mths old, so they have become like her little part time sisters!
Post a Comment