Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby Blue


I have a teeny tiny obsession with blue at the moment. Delft blue, egg shell blue.. any blue. It sort of creeped up on me. I have planned Isobel's 2nd birthday around the colour and tonight, I find myself (bleary eyed & really should be in bed) trawling Etsy yet again for... yup, you guessed it.. blue anything.
How cute are these little baby slippers? they are seriously deliciously cute - and at $450 USD they are a tad out of my baby shoe budget.

I have decided that this very sudden blue obsession obviously means I am having a boy. Obviously. How very scientific of me.
Sweet dreams x

11 comments:

Maxabella said...

MUST be a boy!

LJ said...

they are so beautiful...but yeah...a tad pricey. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

Jess said...

That what I thought Maxabella :o)

LJ - I want to (and can in 2 weeks time) but have decided if we do find out we wont tell. Except my sister because I have to tell one person!! What about you?

Mammamusing said...

Jess I opened this in anticipation of a big announcement!

Those shoes are indeed very cute. Funny you're trawling the net for blue.

I spent yesterday afternoon looking for blue and white ginger jars to decorate a sideboard in my new house.

Blue is such a calming colour.

MultipleMum said...

Little girls can certainly wear blue! Love those slippers (I am a sucker for shoes). I voted for you on Blog This BTW. Loved your entry :)

Gill@OurParklife said...

Oh I think you might be having a boy too then...! However I am ALWAYS wrong when it comes to picking the sex of friends' babies...

GORGEOUS shoes by the way

Thanks for stopping by Our Parklife and following too - of course we dont mind you following, its always nice to connect with someone new!

I love that you have visited our little part of the world, I agree Margaret River is a great place to raise children....funnily enough, when we talk of moving, the only place we both agree on is Melbourne....so maybe we can do a "life swap' sometime?! hehe

Looking forward to more of your blog

Gill xo

Cat said...

I love blue regardless. :) If we have a girl as our #2 she'll have no choice but to wear blue as we already have so much of it and it's my fave colour anyway. :)

Kristi said...

definitely...a boy.

Alice Becomes said...

And we are back...just to say, we love your blog and want to give you the Versatile Blogger Award!

Just follow our link below:

http://ourparklife.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-monday-vba.html

and participate if you wish!

Nic and Gill

Bubby Makes Three said...

$450?!?!!?!?!?! who would pay that for baby shoes? Gorgeous tho... and yes, definately a boy. Unless its not, in which case I reckon its a girl. ;)

Kylie said...

Ooh yes they are sweet. I was hoping girl with my first two pregnancies and ended up with boys, so I figure I'm hopeless with predictions! I hope you have more luck. I'm loving that pretty, pale tiffany blue right now...