Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunshine

It is a beautiful day in Melbourne today. Whilst still crisp, the sun is shining and warm on your skin.. it is amazing how a few rays can lift your mood and it feels that everything just comes alive in the middle of a cold cold winter..

Isobel and I decided to make the most of it and head to the boathouse to feed the geese, enjoy and latte/babycino and just bask in the sunshine together..


The concept of 'feeding' the ducks the stale bread and not herself has still not really hit home with Izzy yet..




3 comments:

Hayley said...

It looked like a wonderful day..can send some of that sunshine up this way? :) Those photos were really good, I love the geese shot! I also loved the letter, you have a wonderful way with words.

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Great photos!!!!
Wow...she's such a cutie :)
xox.

Kylie said...

Very cute! Amazing shot of the geese too. They never look quite real to me...