
Colourful Babushka Pillows for her new 'big girls bed' - found here
50 paper butterflies for the wall... (I ordered them in much bolder colours). You can get them here
I found this gorgeous Sweet Tart print on Etsy. The more I look at it, the more I have to have it :o)

10 comments:
Jess the link to the framed butterflies doesn't work. Where did you find it? It's gorgeous.
I'm also trawling the net for ideas for Amelie's new room.
It's so much fun decorating :)
Ohh I love it all, but those butterflies would have to be my favourite!...I wonder if Coop would mind some in his room?...:P
Hayley - they have little birds as well and also in atlas print - which would look great in a boys room!
Love love love all this. The Babushka dolls are particularly gorgeous.
Those butterflies look 10x better than the ones I made for The Badoo's room... I will post a pic one day of how I strung them up.
Lucky Izzy!
GORGEOUS!!! We have a picture in our hall of framed butterflies...so pretty. Miss T recently requested her room be pink...so we painted a very bright pink...not my cup of tea really but Miss T loves it. We are working on Miss E's room next and then the nursery. So exciting!!
i love it all, much be so much fun to do a girls room.
Ooh i love love love all your ideas & inspirations :) I've slowly been transforming Ella's room since we got rid of the cot & put her in a 'big girl's bed' with a butterfly/insect theme.....but now I'm really inspired to finish it :) I went to IKEA yesterday with my girlfriend and so wished I had the money to just buy everything I saw.....coz all the ideas for kids rooms were amazing!!! Now I'm on a ETSY hunt to find some more goodies....oh dear what have you started Jess LOL xox.
wow, I adore that decoupaged table!! hmm must store that one away for future reference. it would look tres cute in her cubby house (which she doesnt actually own yet!)
Ditto on the comment, where did you order your butterflies from? I love butterflies and these are a gorgeous find.
Kylie - here is the butterfly link..hopefully it works this time: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beachcottagestudio?ref=seller_info
Post a Comment