I have been very patiently awaiting the arrival of our new dining and coffee table and yesterday... finally... they arrived! (As pictured)
I am nesting like a crazed pregnant woman at the moment (funny that).. between bouts of attacking every non living thing in the house with Orange Power, I can be found madly clearing cupboards, sorting (and sometimes sniffing*) baby clothes, obsessing over bedroom plans for Izzy and the bubba-to-be and sometimes, just sometimes I venture in to the very dangerous land of online shopping!
Next on my decorating to do list is to move Isobel from nursery to big girls room! I have lots of little ideas running around in my head including making over a dolls house that my grandpa made me & decopaging a little kidney shaped table with vintage kimono fabric (more on this soon)..
If anyone has had any experience with decoupage, I would love to hear your tips!
1 comment:
New stuff! I love the dining table. Everything looks very smart and cosy at the same time. I like your style.
Post a Comment