
As the title of this post suggests, things have just been a little 'meh' this week. It started with what should have been a mild cold and then snow balled in to an ugly, bone aching, throat throbbing virus plus chest infection. Meh.
This is actually the first time I have been really sick since becoming a mumma (doing pretty well considering I just hit 2 years at the job).
So today whilst Izzy was being babysat, I did what any recovering sick mumma with half a brain would do... I hit the shops!
2.5 hours of un-interupted retail therapy later and my purse is somewhat lighter but I feel better.
I returned to a happy toddler who had enjoyed 2.5 hours of un-interrupted attention. Everyones a winner (Except my husband, who in a few short hours will have a mini heart attack when he see's the bank balance)
Apologies for the lack of creativity, interestin-ness (yup, I know thats not a word) and just general spark on my blog... I will be back to myself in a few short days xx
8 comments:
Oh no there's nothing worse then being sick!! I hope you are feeling better soon and not to worry your blog is always a great place to visit xx
Nothing a bit of retail therapy won't solve... and then when hub sees the bank balance you can come over all feverish and just sort of drape yourself poorly on the couch. Done!
Thanks Hayley x
Bronwyn - You are spot on. That is exactly what I will do :o)
I hope you are feeling better soon x
Hope you feel better really soon!!! I am having a "Meh" day too...xxx
we all have weeks like this - and a little retail therapy always works wonders!
Hope you are feeling okay soon. When ever I spend some money...and hubby sees...I just bring up the boys fishing trips, or rugby trips, or golf trips....LOL. That shuts him up.
how are you feeling now, luv??
Post a Comment