1. Aldi is FANTASTIC for kids party food and bits and pieces
2. Whilst seemingly harmless, hundreds and thousands are actually the worst possible thing you can serve at a kids party (I covered almost everything in them) - they are lethal little coloured specks. Kiddie crack. When will someone invent 'safe' hundreds and thousands?
3. Pass the parcel is not a good game for a two years olds party. In hindsight this is blindingly obvious. What two year old can handle the concept of 'passing on' a little package and waiting their turn?.... "Miiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeee" In fact, pass the parcel could be used as a form of torture for two year olds... it is really quite traumatic for them!
The very top photo is my absolute favourite from the festivities. It was taken by me the morning of her birthday... giving Daddy a big kiss.
I will be back tomorrow to share the truth (or possible truths') behind my blog absence for the past 5 days.... Nothing bad... just a little story that I am sure will entertain.
7 comments:
Izzy's party looks fabbo! And the picture of her and her daddy is just wonderful. Nice camera work, mum!!
I've been missing you so I'll look forward to hearing your tale...
We have the big 2 happening next month...time just goes to quickly - I love the cake and I agree Aldi is perfect for bits and wooden toys!
Gorgeous pics Jess.
Your sweets table did look beautiful.
Our mission is to find "safe" hundreds and thousands. Amelie loved the fairy bread. I think she ate her body weight in fairy bread!
What a beautiful day..love the photos they really capture the moment and it looks like Izzy had a blast!
Oooh your dessert table looks so lovely! It sounds like Izzy had a MAGICAL day....so much fun!
Was wondering where you have been lately {as in the land of blogs} looking forward to hearing your story :)
Claire xo
Love her birthday cake! Good lord, my first thought was 'imagine having a two year old!!'..... then I realised. I'll have one. In less than 6 mnths. How did that happen????? Happy birthday to Izzy!
Suspense is killin' me... ... ...
Post a Comment