Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello and goodbye!

Our little hideaway for the next 4 days

It's not really good bye...just "see you again in a week or so"..

I have endured (and survived) yet another internet free week and it has felt like a lifetime!

So, i am just popping in to say that I have missed blogland asnd all of my blog friends terribly and I will be back soon.

It is my 33rd birthday in a few days, so we are heading off on a little holiday. We will be in the beautiful town of Daylesford. Sipping hot chocolate, rowing on the river, eating wintery delights and spending some much needed quality time together as a family of three before bubba arrives.

We will also be visiting the place we got married for lunch - it will be the first time we have been there since the day, so I am really excited about that.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone xx

9 comments:

LJ said...

Oh that place looks lovely! Have a wonderful time, enjoy all the culinary delights and relaxation. Have a wonderful 33rd birthday. xx

PS. Have missed your posts!

Maxabella said...

Sounds perfect. I am itching to visit the Daylesford one day. Hope it's as idyllic and relaxing as it sounds. x

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oooh your trip away sounds so BLISSFUL!!! Have a lovely time Gorgeous Girl :)
And have a super fabulous birthday! It's mine tomorrow :)
xo

Mammamusing said...

Oh jess have a wonderful time!

Sarah said...

it looks divine...happy birthday and enjoy the family time.

x S.K.K x said...

That place looks so magical! I hope you have a wonderful time! Happy Birthday! Relax and Enjoy xx

Tat said...

Happy birthday and have a fantastic time away!

Hayley said...

I hope you had wonderful birthday and got spoilt rotten :) What a beauitful place to escape to..can't wait to see some pics xx

Bubby Makes Three said...

wow, so jealous... is it too late for ME to have a pre-baby holiday??? um, probably. Have a great rest, my dear!! x