Oh how I wish the two of us could spend some quality time together!
I have so many posts to read, new blogs to get lost in and not to mention soooo many things to tell you.
I haven't forgotten about you, dear blog. In fact I think about you at least twice a day... the evenings are the worst... that used to be 'our' time.
The truth is, I have no laptop (I dropped it and *gasp* the screen smashed) so, I am writing this post on a very large plasma screen TV whilst I sit on the couch about 2 metres away. Its awfully uncomfortable - hence the blog break!
So, here is a quick update of what has been happening around here:
* Had a WONDERFUL little break in Daylesford for my birthday. It was as relaxing as a holiday with a two year old can be and just lovely to have time alone as a family.
* On Saturday I had a 'ladies lunch' with 12 girlfriends for my birthday. It was wonderful. If you are in Melbourne, you have to eat at Hellenic Republic. Hmmmm... I am salivating just thinking about all the delicious Greek food.
* I am feeling well and truly 'up the duff' now at 27 weeks! I am excited about my meeting with a well known Doula next week (Anna Urbanski). I decided to give the hospital birth classes the snub (having done them before) but felt that we still needed some more guidance around having a VBAC. My Ob is great but we really need more time with someone and a Doula seemed like the perfect option for us. More on that in another post soon...
* I have FINALLY had some time to makeover Isobels room! It was out with the cot and change table and in with the Big Girls Bed and new shelving unit. I cannot wait to post some pics for you.
Thats all for now. I hope to be back in full blog swing within the next week...
I am off to catch up on my fave blogs now!
xx
9 comments:
Oh Jess, how horrible about the laptop but what a post full of fabulousness you have there! I am so glad things are happy and healthy in your world. xxx
Welcome back! We have missed you and look forward to hearing more about all of the fun! Bummer about the laptop though :(
Oh Jess...how I've missed your blog posts :) I was wondering where you were ;o)
Can't wait to see piccies of Izzy's room!
xo
There you are! I've been missing you. Sorry to hear about the fate of your laptop - ouch!
So glad you enjoyed the Daylesford break. Your note of "It was as relaxing as a holiday with a two year old can be" speaks volumes. You know I totally understand. To me, holidays with young children often just feels like "same shite, different location"... but it's nice just the same.
Can't wait to see the pics of Isobel's room.
x
welcome back! you know,I did the exact same thing with our laptop a few months ago and had to do the plasma screen thing too....
Glad to hear you had a great birthday adn very excited to hear more about your meeting with the doula and all about the last few weeks of your pregnancy....it is such an amazing time, isn't it?!
Have been wondering how you are!? Wow - 27 weeks - time flies. I'm at 35 weeks now and feeling very fat and over it!
Cannot wait to see the pics of the room and hearing more about your Doula. xx
I can't work out how to email you. Just wanted to make sure everything is okay? You haven't posted in awhile. Has bubby come early????
come back soon.
how are you?
Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends
Post a Comment