Hi ho hi ho... its back to blogland I go! Cheesy? Yes.
But seriously I am doing a little victory dance right here in my lounge room... I have finally purchased a new laptop. My blog addiction can now be satisfied once more!
So, what on earth have I been doing for the past month or so? Hmmmm... well, apart from getting rounder and rounder by the day and chasing a very busy toddler around, my days have been filled with a lot of activities of the nesting kind...
So, what on earth have I been doing for the past month or so? Hmmmm... well, apart from getting rounder and rounder by the day and chasing a very busy toddler around, my days have been filled with a lot of activities of the nesting kind...
Baking, re-decorating, quilt fabric selecting (more on this soon), eating the baked goods, cleaning like a mad woman, laughing and crying (sometimes within the same ten minute block), eating more baked goods and making any excuse possible not to have to engage in any sort of 'bedroom activity' with the husband. Gotta love third trimester psycosis. That is really what this feels like!
The pics of Izzys new 'big girls room' are a little dark but you can get the general feel. There are still some more little touches that I want to add like more pictures etc.. above her bed but I am really happy with the result.. The room has a dreamy and calming feel to it which is just what my little energiser bunny needs!
9 comments:
welcome back, possum!!! ooooh I love!! Love that little birds house, and the cushions and... just about everything, really!! I wish Fern would hurry up and move into her 'big girl' bed already -- I'm desperate to redecorate!! Well done!
Yay! You're back! I've really missed you, which is a bit silly, but there you go.
I LOVE Izzy's room, it's the perfect room for a little girl. You've done a sterling job. x
ohhhhhhh my goodness I LOVE izzy's refurbished room SOOOOO much! xx
I love the big girl bed. It is divine! Glad all is well. I was getting worried :)
welcome back! love the pics and i had a good laugh at your comment about avoiding bedroom activities....I was making similar excuses this time last year!
Yay for the third trimester....enjoy this special time! x
Oh Jess...it's so lovely to have you back :)
The photos are just gorgeous! What a stunning 'big girls' room!! Well done!
It's so classic!
And I love that print :) I just realeased a new 'bus scroll' styled print called Life Is Beautiful...similar style to that one :) Where did u get it?
Again..welcome back :)
xo
I had to come back again to view that little birdhouse again. I just love it. x
Oh i LOVE this room. So adorable and simple at the same time. Can't wait to read more! xx
this is a gorgeous room. seriously...i love it. all her little things are so cute.
Post a Comment