When I found out I was pregnant with Bubba # 2, I waisted no time in asking Sandra (Nats Mum) if I could pay her to make a quilt for this bubba too.
Last weekend we visited Amitie to choose the fabric and pattern and tonight Sandra sent me this sneak peak of all the fabric together...

What do you think?
Next weekend we start transforming the spare room (which is currently piled high with junk) in to the new babys room... let the fun begin!
3 comments:
A nursery! Yay! I've just spent the better part of an hour wallowing in tsunami baby photos... sigh. Babies are adorabubbble!
Very lovely to have a special quilt for each child. They will have them forever. Post a pick of Izzy's if you get the chance as I'd love to see it. x
What a gorgeous gift! Something really special your bubba can keep forever...I think the quilt so far is looking just perfect and i can't wait to see the finished product
xo
I love the colours together. What a special gift for number 2!
Post a Comment