
I have been collecting bits & bobs for a dress up box for my 'future kids' for years...

There are dresses from my childhood, my parents teenage years and even the suit vest that my Dad wore when he married my mum in 1976 is in there!
Isobel was brimming with excitement when I presented her with her dress up box...we had so much fun exploring the treasures within the big cane basket...

It wasnt long before Mummy's make up made an appearance...

There were smiles and giggles a'plenty!

Do your kids have a dress up box? Since putting ours together, i have found so many additions in op shops - old wedding veils, hats, wigs, scarves! Hours of entertainment for a rainy day or even out on big picnic blanket on a sunny day :o)
6 comments:
Ohh what beautiful photos..I love dress ups, I think you guys are going to have lots of fun in the years to come :)
Right, you have inspired me! I used to love dress up play when I was a kid and I haven't explored this with the boys yet....
I'm off to the op shops to pick up some fun stuff
Gorgeous pics of Isobel by the way, she looks like she is having the best time
gorgeous pics & gorgeous little one!
we have a dress up box but I think I need to find a wig, now that would be funny.
my little boy looks sooo pretty in a pink sparkly skirt & flower poncho.
♥
how gorgous. My girls just adore their dress up box. We have tutus, fairy wings, princess dresses, spiderman suits, dinosaur tails, hats, bags, monster gloves. We always add to it - from the op shops. And they NEVER tire of it!!
Oh I love that you have a dressup box for Izzy & each item has it's own little story to tell....what fun!!!
I love the photos....so so cute!
xo
wow you have some gorgeous items that you have saved! my kids have a dress up box with new and old items..some my clothes as a child and some nanny makes for them too.
x
Post a Comment