Isobels room planning is coming together. We pick up her 'big girls bed' tomorrow (IKEA Minnen bed) as well as some new shelves.. I cannot wait to start decorating. Today I picked up some treasures from a beautiful local Japanese shop...


These door knobs are for her cupboards... Aren't they sweet? They were $3.00 each!



These beautiful vintage kimono fabrics are for above her bed.. I am going to use wooden embroidery circles (I think thats what they are called) to display them.
And I bought the 'Dream Big, Little One' pillow from Etsy as pictured
here..
I cant wait to show you some pictures of the completed room!
8 comments:
It's really coming together, Jess. Can't wait to see the finished result. Lucky little Isobel!
Stunning fabric and great find with those cute little handles Jess...enjoy your weekend.
Oh Jess they're beautiful. The knobs and fabric, especially in embroidery hoops, will be gorgeous! Loving catching up on your posts! Sorry I've not popped in for a while, you know the old story, never enough hours blah, blah, blah ;-)
Hope you'll have a lovely weekend ;)
Hugs Hugs. xo.
Can't find a contact for you Jess so hope this way is OK ...
OMG have you seen this? http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/flickr-finds/the-sweetest-sewing-shed-flickr-finds-121107
and this is great too ...
http://www.ehow.com/how_5692655_turn-shed-craft-sewing-room.html
BigHUGS,
Ooops just rembered about ::
Cloth Paper Scissors "Studios" Magazione ... I subscribe to the print form but they're online and also ...
she wrote a book that is now a quarterly magazine too "Where Women Create" by Jo Packham ... You'll be blown away by the ideas for storage etc.
I sub to both these (love a print magazine)!
You'll find them online or on FaceBook.
OK bombarded you enough for now ;-)
Toodles, xo.
Wow, thanks so much Cherie. That little sewing room is gorgeous xx
Jess I love the door knobs. They are just gorgeous. I can't believe they were on $3 each!
The fabric you've chosen will look gorgeous on display.
I can't wait to see the finished product :)
loving the little doorknobs and the fabrics are just beautiful....
what a gorgeous room you will create with these!
Post a Comment