This Saturday I am playing along with one of my very fave bloggers Maxabella...
I hadn't planned on doing a 'grateful' post when I logged on but then I read Gills story from Our Park Life and it really hit home how very lucky I have been in this pregnancy. I mean, I knew it already but I guess in all the grumpiness of the last few weeks, I had sort forgotten it.
So, this Saturday (and every day!) I am grateful for the beautiful healthy baby that is growing inside me and for my gorgeous family who are here to welcome his or her arrival with me.
12 comments:
It is so true. I feel so blessed to have three healthy children and thank God every day.
I hope the last few weeks are ok for you and not too uncomfortable. Cannot wait to hear your news.
What a wonderful image today and the words are very poignant.
Enjoy your weekend,
Felicity x
So so true. Love the love growing inside of you. Isn't it awesome to be a woman? Men miss out. Period. It's the best. xx
Gorgeous photo, Jess. You won't know the power of your love when you see your two babies interacting together. The joy and heartache of SIBLINGS is the best bit of parenting to me.
So happy to see your link on the list. x
Jess, thanks so much for your post....I was just popping by to your blog to say I almost didn't publish the post today as I was thinking about you and all the people out there who are in the final stages of pregnancy and know the last thing you need is to read scary stories...But it really was supposed to be a positive post, acknowledging ALL the wonders associated with having a baby(whether having a complication free natural birth or the medical intervention that can assist complex pregnancies like my own - and everything in between!)...
What a gorgeous pic of you and your little one(s!)...And so glad to read your grateful post today...it warms my heart!
Oh Jess, what a LOVELY post about something so precious to be grateful for! I can not wait to hear about your bubby's arrival & find out the sex & name! Such an exciting time for you & I am so relieved for you that you have had a healthy & fairly uneventful pregnancy!
My pregnancy with Ella was quite smooth when I look back! Shocking morning sickness, a low lying placenta and high blood sugar every now & then....but no major dramas....and she came on her due date with a natural 6 hour labour....I didn't realise how lucky I was until afterwards when I've listened to {or read} about other people's scary pregnancy/birth stories! Life is so precious! And us Mummies are so lucky :) For that I'm grateful too!
xo
sure a wonderful thing to be grateful for.... and here's to an easy birth right?
1st visit hopped over from maxabella loves
I am so glad it is all going well for you :) Your little one is gorgeous in this pic - her hair is so dark! Like my little Minxy. So cute!
What a wonderful reason to be grateful. Nothing like a little person growing inside of you. Enjoy!
I'm grateful to maxabella too because it means I've found all these cool new blogs! Pop over to bigwords if you get a moment x
Such a sweet photo. Have a great week!
What a beautiful treasure to be grateful for! xx
beautiful post Jess and definitely something to be grateful for.
gorgeous photo and precious moment captured.
wishing you the very best ♥
p.s definitely agree with Maxabella & the sibling love thing...melts my heart
Post a Comment