
We spent the weekend in our usual state of
pre-baby nesting mania. Top of the list of jobs was the Bungalow transformation! I have been waiting patiently for this time to arrive and I
couldn't be happier with the result...
Izzy's play and craft space:

Check out the blackboard that Daddy made on the wall with chalkboard paint and some wood as a boarder...he is very proud as he is not usually the handyman type (that's changing rapidly)

And on the other side of the room is for Mum to relax (yeah right!) and create...


I have put in my request for a sewing machine from Santa this year... who knows, I might even complete a project and
make something!
The final touches to the bungalow will be an external paint job (Hogs Bristle with a Marrakesh Red door and window frame), a flower box across the window and a cute little mailbox for Izzy!
13 comments:
love it -- so jealous, wish I had a space like that!!! Izzy must love it too!!
YAY! It looks awesome Jess! I love it! Can i come over & play/create in it too? hehehe!
xo
P.S. I have been trying to find a really cute girly mail box to put on Ella's door in her bedroom as she is OBSESSED with mail lately :)
Ooops...bottom of my message got cut off....it said "once I get it, Ella & Izzy can send each other snail mail :)"
xo
What a gorgeous space Jess. Well done to micka for his blackboard creation.
I love the idea of a letterbox for izzy.
Thanks ladies!
You would think Izzy would LOVE it too but such is the toddler way... to get over it within 5 mins and to wait 'biscuits' or to destroy another drawer! I know it will be used though and especially as she gets bigger and more independant.
Claire - I love your penpal idea. They can do little pictures for eachother. Izzy would love to get mail. Let me know if you find a good mailbox..
love it jess! i wish i had a space like this...Hope you get to use that comfy couch...Your room looks like a great haven to escape to
Gill xo
Looks like the perfect place to keep Izzy content while you are comfy feeding your new bub. Well thought out!
Wishing you the most magical birth ahead of you.. I am a doula (www.birthwithsoul.com.au) - are you having a doula this time around?
Thanks for your kind thoughts about Anna.
xx Amy
Wow, what a wonderful space to create and play in. Love the blackboard!
GORGEOUS, Jess. I am mega jealous!! x
oh i am so jealous...i have daydreams of just this.
Amazing space! xx
oh, you have done a wonderful job! enjoy playing and creating with little Izzy.
What a beautiful play space to share, a place for many, many happy, creative moments.
Post a Comment