
Today I am dedicating a post to a favourite blogger of mine...
Every now and then you stumble across a blogger who inspires your socks off. One such blogger for me, is Claire from Scissors Paper Rock.
Her blog is always honest & sunny and oh so inspirational. There is something about this Mumma's approach to life and the simple things in every day that always leaves me smiling and thankful.
I know Claire juggles a successful Invitation & Design business, part time work and motherhood ...all of which she seems to do so well. Claire finds the beauty in every day and is always working on a craft project with her toddler, Ella or a creative new addition to her business.
So there you have it - Thank you Claire for being an inspiration to me in this little blogging community!
9 comments:
i love claire too :)
Jess I checked out Paper Rock Scissors after seeing a link on your page.
I agree it is a lovely blog :)
Well deserved words.. she really is an inspiration!
JESS! You have me sitting here with tears in my eyes! THANK YOU! This post has made my day!!!!! I love that you love reading my blog :) And just so you know.....DITTO.....I find your blog always so inviting & empowering & inspiring! You're a fab Mummy & you're honesty & creative ways..... ROCKS!!
But again THANK YOU sweetie!
xo
I see I am not the only one.. although I knew that would be the case.
Claire - my pleasure love. You truly do inspire myself and others. Keep shining x
I LOVE HER DESIGNS AND BLOG TOO
I BOUGHT ONE OF HER PRINTS FOR THE BOYS' PLAYROOM AND IT IS JUST DIVINE
GILL XO
I haven't come across this blog so I will be sure to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation - I love a recommendation :)
I agree, Claire is a champ. I love her blog too. x
I give birth to be familiar with a only one of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement age roster and will be checking promote soon. Will check in view my position as well and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.
Post a Comment