Saturday, December 4, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

The lovely Nicole from Bubby Makes Three has put together another 'Show it like it is' challenge. I love these as I am such a nosey parker at heart.

Due to the serious 'nesting' that took place at our house today (see earlier post) there was no time for Xmas tree shopping. So, I decided to decorate an Elm Tree branch in the interim.

A slight coat of white spray paint and some spesh decorations and... voila...


This will be Mumma's tree and tomorrow we will buy a little potted pine for Izzy to go to town on! This year we will be making decorations together.

Here are my favourite decorations:

The vintage gold birdie on top of my Elm branch



The beautiful clay decoration that one of my closest friends bought back from Slovakia for Isobels first Christmas


And this delicate drummer boy that my Dad & Stepmum gave us last year.
Stay tuned for Isobels Tree pics tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alice Becomes said...

i love your tree, Jess and the drummer boy decoration is so sweet, actually all the decorations are sweet...

Would love it if you can post a pic of Izzy's potted pine when you are done if you can - would love to see that also

Gill xo

Bubby Makes Three said...

Yayee, I love your tree and esp the bird, I have a bunch of sparkly birds too (bought b4 Fern came along) only mine are silver. hmmm Im guessing no bubba today then?? Maybe tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Monday is a good day to be born, I think... Or else Tuesday?